for TechQual+ Surveys
This privacy statement applies to the Web site of:
Higher Education TechQual+ Project
c/o Dr. Timothy M. Chester
245 Harben Place
Athens, Georgia 30606
We respect your privacy. This is why we have taken the time to disclose our information
Collecting information provides specific benefits to our website visitors:
- By participating in this survey, you are providing your institution with crucial
information regarding the quality of and expectations for its technology services.
You are also providing the Higher Education TechQual+ principal investigators with
information by which to develop general and best practices for technology services
in higher education.
We collect information for the following purpose(s):
- Completing or supporting an activity
- Website and system administration
- Ensuring that website performance is adequate
- Research and development of this website
- Research, analysis, reporting related to service quality effectiveness
The feedback regarding technology services remains anonymous. The information may be reviewed
- TechQual+ Principal Investigators (see
- TechQual+ Institutional
Coordinators and other faculty and administrators at your institution for a list of
- TechQual+ participants at other institituons who use the TechQual+ peer database
to compare their summary results with similar results from peer institutions.
- Other Researchers in Higher Education: Information may be shared with other
legitimate researchers studying similar questions pertaining to the subject of the
service quality effectiveness of technology organizations.
- Third-party organizations that provide hosted analysis of website visitor traffic.
the data collected is reported back to the project directors in aggregate form.
Individual traffic profiles are not recorded or reviewed. Aggregate web traffic
activity information is available only to the principal investigators and is collected
in order to ensure that Web site performance is adequate.
By submitting data via this Web site, you are indicating that you agree with the
If you believe that our Web site has collected incorrect information or if you would
like to dispute any information, please contact us using the address at the top
of this page.