This privacy statement applies to the Web site of:
Higher Education TechQual+ Project
c/o Dr. Timothy M. Chester
245 Harben Place
Athens, Georgia 30606
We respect your privacy. This is why we have taken the time to disclose our information
Collecting information provides specific benefits to our website visitors:
- By creating an account, you will become a full-fledged member of the community that
is working to develop this project and you will have access to project services.
We collect information for the following purpose(s):
- Completing or supporting an activity
- Web site and system administration
- Ensuring that Web site performance is adequate
- Research and development of this Web site
- Research, analysis, and reporting related to IT service quality effectiveness
- Preserving social history as governed by existing law or policy
Who has access to the information we collect?
- Ourselves - Information may be shared with other legitimate researchers studying
similar questions pertaining to the subject of the service quality effectiveness
of technology organizations. These third party participants will share our privacy
- Third-party organizations that provide hosted analysis of Web site visitor
traffic. These third-party organizations are required to adhere to our privacy
policy and the data collected is reported back to the project directors in aggregate
form. Individual traffic profiles are not recorded or reviewed. Aggregate
web traffic activity information is available only to the project directors and
is collected in order to ensure that Web site performance is adequate.
forums (such as directories) - Project members may opt-in to have their contact
information shared on the public "participants" page of the Web site. This is optional.
Of the information we do collect, we allow our visitors the following access to
- Access is given to contact information (such as email address or postal address).
By submitting data via this Web site, you are indicating that you agree with the
If you believe that our Web site has collected incorrect information or if you would
like to dispute any information, please contact us using the address at the top
of this page.